Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

calendar not displaying

Copper Contributor

calendar not displaying

I have ACT2010 and like it a lot compared to 2000 that I had before. However, I have never been able to get the calendar to display which is a real pain. I tried the fixes on various KB and community boards and nothing works. And besides, I shouldn't have to use a friggin microscope to see it if it ever does work.

Please fix this!

Bronze Contributor

Re: calendar not displaying

Your explanation of not being able to display the calendar does not say what is the problem. If you are saying you want to add more detail to the calendar this is not possible although an addon from Jim Durkin may resolve your question www.durkincomputing.com

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Bronze Super Contributor

If you have the Font Size DPI setting in Windows set to anything other than the "Normal" setting, this will break you calendar.

Check that.  Change it to normal and the calendar will display as it should...

Hello

Act 2010 My calendar just stopped working as well.  I press the calendar and get an error message. "ACT has encountered an error. Please shut down"  Also, it has stopped integrating with Outlook 2010.  Are there fixes for this?

Thanks