Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

bug: in company name

bug: in company name

is there a fix when i am scrolling thru my contacts on the main page  whatever is in the company name shifts to the left and only has a few letters in the box . i click on that box again and the full company name appears .  this  happens when i hit the 4th or 5th company name

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: bug: in company name

Hello gwin,

Thank you for participating in the ACT! Community. Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue that is currently under investigation. An update will be provided if the status changes, or if an alternative work-around to this issue is identified. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Super Contributor

How about when you click on Company hyperlink in Contact Detail view and when ACT changes to Company view it jumps off selected Company and goes to the top of the list and you have to click the Back Button to go back down to the Company you selected in the first place?

PF

Hello PF,
I was not able to duplicate that in most current version, which is ACT! 2011, version 13.1.111 Hot Fix 1. When I click on the company hyperlink, that company is selected in the company tree and displayed in the company detail. What version and build of ACT! do you have installed (from Help>About ACT!)?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Super Contributor

Title:  Company View Hyperlink Issue

Product/Build Number:  Sage ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1

Steps to reproduce:

1. Select Company Hyperlink from Contact Detail View

Expected results: View changes to Company Detail View and Company is highlighted.

Actual results:  selection jumps to top Company in list and have to click Back button to go back down to the selected Company or manually scroll and look for it to select.  Same result in ACT Demo database as well as production database.

PF

Does this happen on all machines accessing the database or just one?

Greig Hollister