Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

any way to customize the options in the results field when clearing an activity in ACT 2011?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

any way to customize the options in the results field when clearing an activity in ACT 2011?

[ Edited ]

Is there any way to customize the options in the results field when clearing an activity in ACT 2011?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author grgrs1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: any way to customize the options in the results field when clearing an activity in ACT 2011?

As I said... can't change the default activities.

Create a custom one and set the options you want and schedule that instead

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: any way to customize the options in the results field when clearing an activity in ACT 2011?

Schedule | Manage | Activity types
Can't change the default ones, but can create new Custom Types with options you want
Copper Contributor

Thanks. Found that previosuly. Trying to figure out if, when clearing an activity, there is a way to create other options besides (for example):

call attempted, call received, call left message, etc.

Solution
Accepted by topic author grgrs1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

As I said... can't change the default activities.

Create a custom one and set the options you want and schedule that instead
Copper Contributor

now i understand. Thanks. Its asahme you cant changed the results options for the default actions

historically, there are many add-ons and links that have used these defaults before it was possible to create custom .... so changing them might break a lot of legacy stuff
Copper Contributor

understood. Thanks again for your help. Off topic, i have one that may take all of your expertise. Since you are the best person on these forums, take a look (if you wouldnt mind) and let me know if you have any thoughts oon this issue. Trying to get used to 2011 from 2008 (and 06 all the way back to dos 2.0).

http://community.act.com/t5/Sage-ACT/Task-List-Doesnt-refresh/m-p/130560#M46674

Thanks again