Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

and it keeps telling me it´s already there...

Tuned Listener

and it keeps telling me it´s already there...

[ Edited ]
Hi people, I know that the install procedure of ACT!10 is really a pain... but I don´t understand why when I am trying to do it, it keeps telling me that the version which I want to install is the same as the current version. there is simply no other version on the laptop!!!! there was an old ACT! 2000 on it but it never worked so I uninstalled it already long ago. I tried to get rid of the old dll running ccleaner, and it cleaned a lot of them. But it did not work. What can I do?? Thanks for any help

Message Edited by cybbe on 03-06-2008 10:17 AM
Tuned Listener

Re: and it keeps telling me it´s already there...

I don´t know if its correct to place this topic on top of the list. If it´s against the forum policy, pleas admin, move it. I tried to but was not able. thanks
Platinum Elite Contributor

cybbe wrote:
Hi people, I know that the install procedure of ACT!10 is really a pain... but I don´t understand why when I am trying to do it, it keeps telling me that the version which I want to install is the same as the current version. there is simply no other version on the laptop!!!! there was an old ACT! 2000 on it but it never worked so I uninstalled it already long ago. I tried to get rid of the old dll running ccleaner, and it cleaned a lot of them. But it did not work. What can I do?? Thanks for any help

Try the Uninstaller.exe - http://tinyurl.com/28a3jd
Tuned Listener

THANKS a lot ! It worked.
Copper Contributor

cybbe wrote:
I don´t know if its correct to place this topic on top of the list. If it´s against the forum policy, pleas admin, move it. I tried to but was not able. thanks

To clarify, you clicked on Thread Options at the top of the thread view page, and then selected Float Thread to the Top. What what does is to float it for only you. No one else sees it that way but you. It's a great way to keep track of important threads. Glad to see you're finding our Community features so quickly. Smiley Happy

Copper Contributor

GLComputing wrote:
If you want to unfloat it you can do so by clicking the button on the left

Good point. You can float and unfloat in board view by clicking on the arrows. The arrows are on the right for me.

Tuned Listener

Great tool. Thanks again.