Search instead for 
Do you mean 

activities with automatically use banner switched on

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

activities with automatically use banner switched on

Hello

I am using Act Pro V18 and for some reason in each  newly scheduled activity the 'use banner' is switched on since  a few days. I only noticed it when looking at the calendar where all banners are shown at the top of the daily overview. How can I switch this annoying feature off? I looked in preferences but there is no option there to switch off the 'use banner' for all activities.

Regards, Leendert Smit

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎03-21-2017 07:18 AM
Administrator

Re: activities with automatically use banner switched on

Hi Maris,

There is a preference to automatically use the banner for activities longer than a set amount of time. This could be causing your activities to use the banner unexpectedly.

Check in Tools > Preferences > Calendar & Activities > Calendar Preferences:

Act!_2017-03-07_12-57-23.png

Set this time to a shorter duration to change the preference for future activities.

This won't retrospectively change existing events that use the banner. These will need to have 'Use Banner' manually deselected.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎03-21-2017 07:18 AM
Administrator

Hi Maris,

There is a preference to automatically use the banner for activities longer than a set amount of time. This could be causing your activities to use the banner unexpectedly.

Check in Tools > Preferences > Calendar & Activities > Calendar Preferences:

Act!_2017-03-07_12-57-23.png

Set this time to a shorter duration to change the preference for future activities.

This won't retrospectively change existing events that use the banner. These will need to have 'Use Banner' manually deselected.

Copper Contributor

Thank you. This works for me