Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

actdiag not found

actdiag not found

My wife has ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 5 installed on her Windows 7 laptop.This was reinstalled in February 2015 after Windows 7 crashed. ACT! sent me a download to reinstall it and it appears to be successful. But the actdiag.exe. cannot be found anywhere on her computer. I have the same ACT! version on my computer and the install disk for my computer that should have the actdiag.exe files I want to find & install on her computer. I cannot figure out where it is on my disk; does anybody know what it is called on the installation disk,can I copy the actdiag.exe files to her computer?

I tried downloading from the internet the updated version ,but that will not work as no actdiag.exe is shown on her computer.

Can I copy the actdiag.exe files from my computer & add to her computer. If so,where are they and what are they called. My computer has Windows XP

I only want the actdiag.exe that is for this version of ACT!

Nickel Contributor

Re: actdiag not found

ACTDIAG should be in "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows" on you XP machine and it should be also in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for Windows" if its a 64 bit machine. I'm not sure if copying them would work but you would probably need ActDiag.exeActDiag.exe.configActDiag.exe.manifest and  which ActDiag.resources.dll which is in another folder en-gb for me but it's probably called en-us for you.

ACTDIAG.JPG

Hope it works for you