Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act pro 2013 - i calendar help disable the send invitation e-mail, under the scheduled activities , general tab

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

act pro 2013 - i calendar help disable the send invitation e-mail, under the scheduled activities , general tab

[ Edited ]

- Version of Sage ACT! 2013 pro vers: Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.0.301.0

-i am using act on my computer and on an android phone/ handheld contact to sync to office computer / server (shared database

- Operating system I have Sage ACT! installed on is windows xp service pack 3

I would like to disable the send invitation e-mail .

If you schedule and activity and then go to the general tab ,

there is a box next to   send invitation e-mail / I know that if you do not check the box it will not send an email invitation.

BUT there have been several times when the box gets checked (for some unknow reason) and a email is sent. along with the notes that were written.

I do not want to use the at all.  CAN I DISABLE IT?

can anyone help me please?

thank  you,

ym

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ymii@comcast.net
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: act pro 2013 - i calendar help disable the send invitation e-mail, under the scheduled activities , general tab

[ Edited ]

Hello ym,
Welcome to the ACT! Community. Unfortunately, there is not a setting to completely disable this function, so long as the contact has a valid email address and you have email integration set up with ACT!.

If you would like to see a change in this functionalirt, please let our product managers know by posting your suggestion on the Share Your Ideas board in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ymii@comcast.net
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: act pro 2013 - i calendar help disable the send invitation e-mail, under the scheduled activities , general tab

[ Edited ]

Hello ym,
Welcome to the ACT! Community. Unfortunately, there is not a setting to completely disable this function, so long as the contact has a valid email address and you have email integration set up with ACT!.

If you would like to see a change in this functionalirt, please let our product managers know by posting your suggestion on the Share Your Ideas board in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.