Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act not syncing address field

act not syncing address field

Hello, I am running ACT 2008 on 4 computers setup to sync. Recently one remote computer has stopped syncing any of the address fields when a new contact is created on the server pc. Everything else syncs fine and the other computers sync fine. If a new contact is created on said remote PC the address field is correctly synced to all machines, but not the other way around!

I have searched to no avail, I have recreated a new remote database from scratch, reset subscriptions, checked the layout, and updated to the latest version of act 2008. HELP!

Re: act not syncing address field

I know it's late but I've been trying to find a solution to this myself and just found people having the same problem with no resolution.

So I'm putting this here in the hopes that other people will find it should they encounter the same problem.

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23406/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzMyNDQ4NzkxL...

It's not a perfect fix as you'll read but it's a lot better than creating a new database and cutting out new remotes.