Search instead for 
Do you mean 

act 2011 calendar print text in black option

Accepted Solution Solved
Master Commentator
Accepted Solution

act 2011 calendar print text in black option

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what the "print text in black" option does on the Options dialog box. I do not have a color printer so I can't troubleshoot this on my own

This is how I get to the options dialog box

1. open a calendar

2. file - - > print

3. select the calendar style that you want to print, then click the Options button.

I'm hoping someone can let me know what this option is used for.

Thank you

Tracy

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author training2go
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: act 2011 calendar print text in black option

Tracy -

It does just what it says - it will print the items on the calendar in black.  If you had a color printer, AND it was set to print in color, the items would print in colors depening upon priorities.  This can be hard to read at time I guess.

Also, you do not need to view the calendar screen in Act! when printing the calendars from the File menu...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author training2go
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

Tracy -

It does just what it says - it will print the items on the calendar in black.  If you had a color printer, AND it was set to print in color, the items would print in colors depening upon priorities.  This can be hard to read at time I guess.

Also, you do not need to view the calendar screen in Act! when printing the calendars from the File menu...

Master Commentator

Thank you.
That's what I thought, but because I don't have a color printer and couldn't find any info in the help file on this topic, I posted the question to make sure that what I was thinking was correct.

Tracy
Bronze Super Contributor