Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Would like to see detail on Calendar

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Would like to see detail on Calendar

I'm brand new to Act, just installed over the holiday and have imported my Goldmine database in.  One thing that I would like to customize, if possible, is to see on my calendar view a description of the activity that I have scheduled.  Right now it just shows the user.  I can't find anywhere on Help how to make more information show on the calendar.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sheri

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author SheriHobbs
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Would like to see detail on Calendar

In the Day, Week or Month view - if you hold your pointer/cursor on the Activity a "note' pops open that has more information about the Activity. It's a little slow so you have to hold the cursor on the Activity for a few seconds for the "Post-It type" note to pop open. Although, this does not show much of the Details except for the first 5 or 6 words. To read the entire Details you have to double click the Activity and then click on the Details tab of the now opened Activity.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author SheriHobbs
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Would like to see detail on Calendar

In the Day, Week or Month view - if you hold your pointer/cursor on the Activity a "note' pops open that has more information about the Activity. It's a little slow so you have to hold the cursor on the Activity for a few seconds for the "Post-It type" note to pop open. Although, this does not show much of the Details except for the first 5 or 6 words. To read the entire Details you have to double click the Activity and then click on the Details tab of the now opened Activity.