Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Word 2007 Addin and ACT 2008

Copper Contributor

Word 2007 Addin and ACT 2008

I wonder if you can help, I have a client who has purchased many editions of the ACT software but is struggling to get it functioning correctly. I have been working with him yesterday to try to get the software to work correctly with Word 2007. He is using ACT 2008, the problem he is having is that the addins for Word do not load up correctly. I am hoping that you can help me with this matter, he is losing faith in the product and I am too! A more detailed description of the problem: PC is running Windows XP, Office 2007 and ACT 2008. I have tried applying all updates to ACT 2008 so it is running the latest service packs, also updated Office 2007 to the latest SP1 edition. I have removed ACT using the uninstaller program and tried other methods to try to get the problem resolved. Basically the ACT! Documents Tab Add-In is loaded ACT! office 2007 addin won't load, I am getting this error message in Word: Load Behaviour: Not Loaded. A runtime error occurred duriing the loading of the COM Add-in