Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Window Options? act 2009 (v11)

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Window Options? act 2009 (v11)

I have a client of mine (I'm his computer guy)

he has act 2000, but he recently upgraded many of his office computers

and a few of them run windows 7 64bit

i got act2000 to work fine.. but the program crashes randomly once in a while (appcrash)

anyways he purchased act 2009 (v11) to try it, and he doesn't need all the new functions in act such as email marketing

so he just purchased it off amazon for now..

act 2009 works flawlessly and is much faster than act2000 with his windows 7 computers.

only problem he has is it doesn't have the "windows"  (its at the top of the toolbar i thnk) options like his act2000

which allowed him to cascade, open vertical/horizontal windows

he said act 2009 would be perfect if he can get that function back.

also he is planning to upgrade to office 2010, but i read that 2009 doesn't work with outlook2010 so i advised him not to, or just leave outlook at 2007 since he wants to integrate his email too. 

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Window Options? act 2009 (v11)

Hello Gabzor,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. This can be controlled in Preferences. See this Knowledgebase article for instructions:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1418...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Gabzor,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. This can be controlled in Preferences. See this Knowledgebase article for instructions:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1418...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

mr greg, sir you are the man!
i was about to tell him sage doesn't support it, and it was a symantic thing
woohoo!