Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why won't an Activity Clear?

Why won't an Activity Clear?

This is what my screen looks like:

act1.png

When I click on the check box the following message appears:

act 2.png

This user has been approved by "Grant Calendar Access" Why is the activity unable to clear when other approved users are able to clear the activity? PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

M

Employee

Re: Why won't an Activity Clear?

[ Edited ]
Hi

Can you check the security role of the user trying to clear the activity?? Is it the same? And also can you let me know if this is a remote database?

Hi, thank you for replying!

I do not know how to check security role? And it is not a remote database.

Employee

[ Edited ]
OK to the right bottom corner of ur act program there wld be a name.. Name of the user logged in..... Hower ur mouse over it And can see a small box with the information...

Also check under tools menu the manage users option is greyed out or not

Thank you!!

The Role is Standard and the only option not greyed out is "Activity Series Template"

Employee

[ Edited ]
Hi

A standard user cannot clear another users activities even when calendar access is given. When you said other users are able to clear, I think they might not be standard users or it might bethe activities that they created which is getting cleared andhence they are able to clear it.

Check this article below as it explains the above stmt
http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15284/kw/Security%20role

I am able to clear the activity from the picture above and I have the same "Standard" role. And I did not create the activity.

Employee

When u double click the activity it shld open up a window.... You can see schedule for in it.. Can you check and tell if the activity is scheduled for you or other users.

Also do one more thing, double click open the activity and check if the activity windows look the same when ur logged in and also as the other user..