Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Why don't my related contacts appear under relationships tab?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Why don't my related contacts appear under relationships tab?

Hello dtmfcc,
Are you able to see your Relationships if you switch to a different contact layout? You may need to add the Relationships tab to the other available layouts. If not, another possible reason may be a damaged preferences file. See the instructions in KB Article 14770 to rebuild your ACT! preferences file.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Highlighted
Loyal Listener

I may have found the solution, which is ironic because it took leaving Act to find it.

I just couldn't handle the problem with the relationship tab anymore.  My husband is a former Goldmine distributor, now a RedHorse CRM distributor, and so I am using that, and am very pleased so far.  In instaling it, he says he put a new MS SQL 2005 Express on my computer, and voila!  Now the relationship tab in Act seems to be working perfectly all the time.  Could it be that there is a missing or corrupted  SQL driver in the Act install?  Way beyond my knowledge, so I'm just reporting what happened.

Platinum Super Contributor

We are very sorry to hear that you are no longer using Act!, but really appreciate you reporting back what has corrected the issue with the Relationships tab!

Greg Martin
Sage