12-12-2012 08:38 AM
Please provide additional information about your issue for Community members to better help you:
- Version of ACT!?
- Using ACT! Internet Mail system or Outlook to send emails?
- If Outlook, what version?
- What is your computer operating system (XP, Windows 7, etc...)?
- Has this ever worked?
12-12-2012 03:26 PM
We just installed Outlook a couple of weeks ago so I would say it has always done it since I've been s using the email. I send an email then out back to send some more and the program is frooze. I have to CTRL.ALT,Delete to get out of ACTS
12-14-2012 06:11 AM
This could be due to the Windows 7 UAC feature. Try running Sage ACT! using the 'Run as administrator' option and test. To do this:
- close Sage ACT!
- right click on Sage ACT! icon > select Properties
- click Compatibility tab
- enable 'Run this program as administrator' option (at bottom of tab) > click OK
- double click on Sage ACT! icon > test