Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Where can I find the TOC for "The Official ACT! by Sage QuickStudy Guide"?.......

Tuned Listener

Where can I find the TOC for "The Official ACT! by Sage QuickStudy Guide"?.......

....or if someone could tell me if it's totally worth the $$$'s, and that I could/should buy it with my eyes closed...then I'd appreciate that as well.

Of course, the TOC would really help though.

Thanks.

C

Bronze Contributor

Re: Where can I find the TOC for "The Official ACT! by Sage QuickStudy Guide"?.......

Hi Smartact.  Here's my 2 cents worth (and I usually get change), the best quickStudy quide is right here.  Almost every question I've had has been posted here.  We all would like to have someone who's been there share their vauled advise.  If you are one who could use a consultant, you will also get a flavor of how they will help you too.

I am not a consultant nor do I have a relationship with anyone who is on this board other than the respect they deserve by helping those of use without a budget.

Good luck.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit
Tuned Listener

Re: Where can I find the TOC for "The Official ACT! by Sage QuickStudy Guide"?.......

Thanks John...for your 2 cents worth....actually appreciate your thoughts.

Well, actually there is a difference (between posting here, only as and when one has a problem/question vs having something to read, study and learn from, for every aspect of the ACT application)....and the latter is what I'm looking for since I'd really like to go down the path of getting my ACC credentials.

Best,

Cyril

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.SynergyIntegration.com