01-23-2009 11:45 AM
When I create or edit an activity, there is a place to set the icon. However, when I click browse, I am taken to the last directory that I accessed, not where the icon files are located. Strangely, I can't seem to find them, even with doing a search on *.ico files. Can someone tell me where they are located?
01-27-2009 10:34 AM
Unfortunately, there are very few .ico files located in the ACT! program directory. If you would like a selection of .ico files for activity types to choose from, you can try this:
- Create a folder on your hard drives called "ACT Icons"
- Go through the folders on your system (ie, ACT, Windows, etc) and pick some files that have an icon you want to use
- Copy these fles to the ACT Icons folder
- Change the extension of these copied files to .ico
- You should then be able to use the icons associated with these files for custom activity types
Note: This may not work for all files types, as changing the extension may revert the icon to the default Windows icon
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.