Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Whats the most practical and best options for Outlook Act email setup

Whats the most practical and best options for Outlook Act email setup

I want to acheive the following but find that the process is not smooth and requires a number of steps.  I have a few queries I hope someone can help me with these are.

1. If Im a stand alone operation and have pop server is there any need for me to use Outlook as my email program and if so why should that be
  2. I lsend mail merge from templates from ACT email to groups and single ones to individuals but I find that if sent through Outlook I get a security setting "Active X. How do you overcome this
  3. Also I find that when sending from ACT email to Outlook the message gets held in out box. Why is this
  4. I would like to use an HTML signature and have tried copying from my Outlook in ACT signatures but this didnt work. Is this possible because ACT email signatures are boring format
  5. Which ever the above is best I also need to record the history iun act.
  6. If some one sends me an meeting invite I would like to accept decline it in ACT email, is this possible?
  7.  when I create a new mesaage I have to maximise the new message window every time, how can I solve this as the window just shows the to: and subject line this is real annoying I've tried Size, Maximise, drag the sides out but next message just does the same thing

Cheers Speros