Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What do I put under "Account" when using smart tasks to send an emarketing email? (emarketing support doesn't know)

What do I put under "Account" when using smart tasks to send an emarketing email? (emarketing support doesn't know)

Hi!

Quick question about using smart tasks:

I want to use smart tasks to send an emarketing email to contacts on their birthday. I see that the functionality is present, but I am unable to login to my emarketing account through the smart tasks window that pops up when I select this option in smart tasks. 

I am familiar with my emarketing login and password, but don't know what it meas when it asks for "Account:". emarketing didn't know when I called them either, and recommended I call ACT! support since smart tasks is not a supported feature on their end. I called but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. 

Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks,

Employee

Re: What do I put under "Account" when using smart tasks to send an emarketing email? (emarketing support doesn't know)

Hi Calvin

The account will be your Email address that was used for signing up to ACT! emarketing
Are you using ACT! emarketing or Swiftpage emarketing?

• ACT emarketing is accessed from the emarketing option on the side bar in ACT! or from selecting Emarketing from the main toolbar at the top of ACT!
  • Swiftpage emarketing is accessed via the envelope in front of a cloud icon or from selecting Write > Swiftpage emarketing from the main toolbar

The Smart task function is designed to work with ACT! emarketing not swiftpage emarketing

Thanks,

Cam Mortimer
------------------------------------
Customer Success Team

A NOTE REGARDING DIRECT ASSISTANCE: I am unable to offer any direct assistance over private message. All questions should be posted publicly in the appropriate community boards. Private message should only be used for the exchange of private information.