Web Info Tab - Linked in won't populate contact info

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Web Info Tab - Linked in won't populate contact info

That was it. Thanks so much.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

By the way, since you are clearly awesome at fixing ACT issues, if you get bored or are up for a challenge, check out my biggest problem since my upgrade a day ago:

http://community.act.com/t5/Sage-ACT/Task-List-Doesnt-refresh/m-p/130356/highlight/true#M46655

Thanks again for all of your help.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

hi am trying to auto populate a page frm contact on this page,, any help on how to do it,, this is th page

https://aa.econsumer.equifax.com/aad/landing.ehtml

Highlighted

Hello,

We are using Sage ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2. I tried your solution but it won't return the LinkeIn profile related to the contact. Am I doing something wrong or has there been another patch?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

can you tell me how to do the same thing but a different page than linkedin?? i work on finance and my clients need for me to pull the annual credit file at www.annualcreditreport.com here... https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/requestForm?from=landing

and i need the name address bday and so on to populate there?? any help would save me tons of misery,,, cheers
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

You probably won't be able to do it because of the CAPTCHA code required at the bottome of the form.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

thats ok,, i dont need to go past the captcha,, i can do that,, i just want the info put on the fields of that web page,, do you know how???

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

You just need to edit the links (press Edit Links) and Add a new link.  Then put in something like Annual Credit Report for the name.  You can use this URL as a start.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/requestForm?from=landing&fname={First Name}&lname={Last Name}

You will need to know what the the field names in the form are.  You can get them by using Firefox and selecting Web Developer and Page Source from the dropdown.  You will have a problem with the date field and the social security field because ACT! doesn't break them down into their constituent parts.  If you decide you'd rather have an addon that will fill in the other fields you can contact me offline.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just tried the search link for Linked In  and it doesn't work