Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

We are unable to register ACT

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

We are unable to register ACT

Hi,

We have ACT 2009 and over the period of time our computer has crashed had virus and as such the software has been reoloaded.

Currently, we are unable to reload ACT 2009. The license key has not been accepted.

The message come "We are unable to register ACT. You can use a trial version for 18 days"

I have been told that you can reinstall ACT 2009 only six times and as such have to buy a new software.

I feel kind of cheated!!

Is this correct?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sartajbedi
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: We are unable to register ACT

Hello sartajbedi,

There is not a limit to the number of times you can install ACT!, but the serial numbers do have a limit as to the number of times they can be activated. This is to prevent licensing abuse. If you will send me your serial number(s) via Private Message, I can check the activation limit and increase if needed. To send me a Private Message, click my user name on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author sartajbedi
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello sartajbedi,

There is not a limit to the number of times you can install ACT!, but the serial numbers do have a limit as to the number of times they can be activated. This is to prevent licensing abuse. If you will send me your serial number(s) via Private Message, I can check the activation limit and increase if needed. To send me a Private Message, click my user name on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thank you Sir. Have sent you an email