Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WINDOWS 10 AND ACT 2011 PRO - PHONE DIALER POPUP

Copper Contributor

Re: WINDOWS 10 AND ACT 2011 PRO - PHONE DIALER POPUP

First let me clarify I am not an expert! I search the Internet and try various solutions until I find one that works. My previous post may have been inaccurate. I believe you first need to run the dialer popop that opens with ACT! and then click "OK" and "Apply". This should create registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Telephony\Country\region List

Rename the last part to \Country List and hopefully that will solve the issue.

Your phone dialer popup fix worked! Thanks so much!

Copper Contributor

Glad it worked!

In Windows 10, where did you find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Telephony\Country\region Lis:    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Telephony\Country\region List

I did a search in regidit and it is not found. 

Thanks

Copper Contributor

Did you first complete the auto dialer popup dialogue?  That is what creates the registry key I believe. Be sure to hit "OK" and "apply" when the popup opens with ACT!

Don't try search. Didn't find it that way for sone reason. Follow the path he wrote in the registry and you will find it. Then rename as he suggested and the fix will work!

That path does not seem to exist in Windows 10.   

Copper Contributor

Did you first complete the auto dialer popup dialogue?  That is what creates the registry key I believe. Be sure to hit "OK" and "apply" when the popup opens with ACT!

I have completed that at least 100 times, 10-20 times a day. It is not created at least not at that location. I have looked everywhere and can not locate it. I had no problem in WIN 6.1 but not in WIN 10

Copper Contributor

Very sorry to hear that. I don't have any other suggestions. It worked for me the first time I tried it. I would give you the entire Country List registry key but it contains hundreds of subkeys each with 7 entries of data and I don't know of an easy way to export it..