Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Viewing emails in History

Copper Contributor

Viewing emails in History

Hi,

I've upgraded to ACT 2010 recently. I like the way that an email is visible to the right of the screen whenever you click on a 'email sent' history item. I also like to save emails that have attachments so I've checked that option in the email set up. The problem is that, at least in my experience, whenever you click on a 'email sent' history item that has been saved attachments and all, the text of the email no longer appears to the right, just the subject line appears. Doesn anyone know how to have both the email body show up and to have an attachement saved?

Thanks,

Dan

XP - ACT2010 - Outlook 2003

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Viewing emails in History

There isn't an option to have both the body show and the attachment of the email in it's entirety.  The only way you could do it is to manually edit the History item and copy/paste the email body into the Details window.

You may want to submit this as a feature request through the Ideas Forum where other Act! users can comment and vote on the suggestion.  The Ideas Forum is also within the Act! Online Community.  Direct Link: Ideas Forum - Share your ideas

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Contributor

Re: Viewing emails in History

Thanks Greg for your reply. I will post the suggestion as you recommended.

Dan