Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Viewing Emails in Sage ACT easily

Viewing Emails in Sage ACT easily

Hi there everyone. I am a noob to this forum so please forgive any mistakes made.

I am a new user to Act and would like to know if it is possible to view the contents of emails without having to open the line and then click on the attached email,.... This seems to be a cumbersome way of doing things.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Cheers

Anthony

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Viewing Emails in Sage ACT easily

Hello Astedman,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

When setting up the email system, there are screens for selecting how you would like the emails attached. 

- When the option "E-mail subject and message (recommended)" is selected, the history item will display the email text in the preview pane.

- When the option "E-mail, subject, message, and all attachments", the email history will contain the attachment that must be opened to view the original email.

Here is an article with instructions for the E-mail System Setup: KB Article 26832

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Viewing Emails in Sage ACT easily

AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh I see.

Thank you for the reply. We would love to have Sage act keep the attachments but been able to read the emails on the right hand side does make things a bit simpler. Wouldn't it be great to have the attachments and to be able to read the contents... I suppose that could be one for the wish list...

Thank you Greg for the quick efficient and clear response.

Regards

Anthony