Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

View Opportunities in Contacts List

View Opportunities in Contacts List

I need to be able to quickly sort by city/county and see my clients in that county and what products(opportunities) I've sold them. I also would like to be able to sort all products (opportunities) and see what city/county they were sold in. Either would be helpful, both would be great.

Neither would make me sad I didn't do a better vetting of this product before buying it. It seems like a pretty standard sort need for most businesses.

Thanks in advance.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: View Opportunities in Contacts List

Hello rmcquerry,
Welcome to the Act! Community. Unfortunately, there is not a way to do this on-screen in ACT! without using a third-party add-on. Here is one that mat work for you: http://www.actaddons.com/products/2005/impact-contact-list-module.asp

Options in ACT!:
- Run the Opportunities by Contact report from the Reports menu (do a lookup of your contacts first, choose Current Lookup in the report filters)
- Lookup your contacts, then switch to Contact Detail view and look under the contact's Opportunities tab to see there opportunities

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.