Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Value Not a Valid Date

Value Not a Valid Date

[ Edited ]

Upgraded from ACT! v6.0 to ACT! 2009 (v11.0).

There is a custom filed that is an ACT datatype of "TIME" and Physical Datatype of DATETIME.    When saving a brand new contact, I get a popup window with "Value is not a valid date" when I save.  I traced this back to the pick up time field which I mentioned above.

The field has a dropdown with times startting at  12:00 AM through 11:30 PM, with each entry an half half increment.

If I leave the field blank and save the contact the contact saves. Then, after the contact has been saved, I can go back to the pick up time field and choose a value from the dropdown and it will save correctly.

I should add there are two fields, pick up time and return time.  As far as I can tell both fields are defined the same, but only the pick up time field gives me this error on a new contact screen.  I can enter a value on the return time and save it with no problems.

Any ideas??????

My second question is how to change the increment in the drop down from 30 mins to 15 mins.

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Value Not a Valid Date

Don't think there is any way to change how the time increments are listed in that drop down...

Re: Value Not a Valid Date

the time increment is the least of my worries right now, still trying to figure out whats causing the error