Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VERY disappointed with ACT! mtech support and Management

VERY disappointed with ACT! mtech support and Management

Can someone help? I have been a very basic ACT! user since 1.0. Over the years I have become less enamored with costly and ineffective technical support, the numerous costly upgrades necessitated by sloppy and poor development, and ever changing management, ownership.

See the following email I have sent 3 x to date with no reply.  This is the forth time.

"Act! Technical Support has been unable to resolve the apparent conflict I have between Outlook (2007) and Act! ( Version 11.1.183.0, Hotfix 4) I am a user that is very basically computer knowledgeable. Outlook crashes, closes, periodically. I cannot duplicate the action, but it happens a few times daily. I have spent a few 'hours' on the phone with Microsoft tech support, thinking the problem is an Outlook problem. Microsoft came to the conclusion that it was an ACT! caused conflict.  The only way to stop the closing is to remove the Act! Address Book. As noted, Act! Support, and my $90 (2x$45), have been unable to resolve the conflict after trying several fixes. As stated Act! Management has not answered the 3 emails I sent to them, above.

Is there someone that can help me resolve this problem?"

Thank you,

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: VERY disappointed with ACT! mtech support and Management

Hello rwlewis,

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ACT! and Outlook. We would like to help you get this resolved. Please see your Private Messages in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: VERY disappointed with ACT! mtech support and Management

If you think that Sage support is bad, try Frontrange Goldmine...