Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

V20 Toolbar Color icons and text are washed

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

V20 Toolbar Color icons and text are washed

I recently upgraded to act version 20, and the toolbars at the top, calendar, contact, personal created toolbars text and icons are all washed out with the Navy blue. I wish there was a way to change that color to something else or make it a Windows color. I'm not sure of the thinking behind act and the reason that they would do this. Please fix the toolbars where they are readable. In addition I have a lot of personal created icons I use and they are washed out as well. Thanks for any help or advice if anybody knows fix with would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: V20 Toolbar Color icons and text are washed

Supposedly, in addition to the backup of the database, you must also make backup of personal files

Personal Files folders are automatically created during installation of ACT!. These folders store data that is not associated with a specific contact record. The Personal Files can also include copies of the database supplemental files: for example, if you are writing a letter or report template that you do not want to store in your database or share with other users, you can store it with your personal supplemental files.

Personal Files include:
•Documents (such as letters) you have saved
•Internet links
•Spell check Dictionaries
•Menus and Toolbars

For more information, look at this article by clicking here, especially titles To backup your Personal Files, follow the steps below: and To restore Personal files that have been backed up, follow the procedure below:

Some things still remain in the customization of the menu bars and appearance

1.png

2.png

...If this answered your question, please click on ACCEPT AS SOLUTION - Best regards and Good luck

DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR DATABASE DAILY - and place a copy of that ZIP file in a USB memory or external disk for more security
in case your computer or server's hard drive is damaged

FIRMA.png

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: V20 Toolbar Color icons and text are washed

No, I am aware of all of this, that solution did not help. Thank you for the effort, any other ideas?