01-07-2015 02:34 AM
I've just upgraded all machines to the latest version of ACT.
I have 2 databases that have both been converted to the latest version.
One of them is fine but when I open the other I get this message:
Error: index was outside the bounds of the array
which appears around 10-20 seconds after the database has loaded up.
I've repaired .net using the MS repair tool.
No other users are having the same issue, and it's fine on my other database!.
Is this anything to worry about? After searching this error it seems to cover quite a large area!
01-07-2015 12:29 PM
I have had this issue for some time now, i believe it has soemthing to do with a custom field, so far i have not had the time to track it down
01-08-2015 07:36 AM
The problem is due to smart tasks, you need to contact ACT! support and they will remote on to your machine to fix it by running a bat file. If you tried to upgrade the the older version demo database you would get the same problem
01-08-2015 08:30 AM
I've spoken to support and apparently there's a fix in the pipeline (keep forgetting I paid for that!).
They didn't say anything about custom fields or smart tasks. Perhaps I'll try them again.
It's odd that the issue is only on 1 machine though.
Thanks for the replies.