Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Using Mobile ACT2012 will not sync. to Blackberry Desktop

Loyal Listener

Using Mobile ACT2012 will not sync. to Blackberry Desktop

I am using XP Pro and ACT2012 with no added Hotfixes because when I read what they are for I don't believe these fixes are necessary because I am a single user and not using any Remote Data Bases etc. I am using ACT Pro Single Version and when I open only ACT and Outlook 2007 and I do an update or sync to Outlook Calendar and Outlook Contacts in works super. If I do some work through the day or I do a system file clean up or registry clean the next time I run the Sync it looks like it is applying the information to the updated areas but the dialogue box that opens to the bottom Right hand side of my screen does not run it also does not update properly or to the Outlook Database. Therefore when I run Blackberry Sync there are no changes to the calendar or contacts.

The only way to clear the issue is to completely restart laptop and all is well again. This happens everyday, does anyone have this problem or is it just me.

Glen

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Using Mobile ACT2012 will not sync. to Blackberry Desktop

You shouldn't sync to Outlook, then to a mobile phone ... there is a warning against this in the setup - it causes duplicates and other problems.

Far better to use Handheld Contact
http://blog.glcomputing.com.au/2010/05/getting-act-on-your-phone.html