07-03-2008 12:29 AM
Our company provides Financial Interim Managers and interim Financial Experts on temporary basis and we recruit financial professionals. We use Act 10 2008 for managing our target/suspect/prospect/clients (that works well) and we ar now trying to use Opportunities to our Salesprocess. We have kandidates instead of products and per assignment we register different kandidates in different stages of the proces (of one opportunity). We have the following questions:
1. In the Opportunitiessection of Act we are not using the first page (where the products are shown) but merely all the time the section User Fields. Is it possible to have that section on top instead of the Productssection.
2. Can we change the name of "User Fields" into a more apropriate name such as "Kandidate-selection"?
3. Is it possible to delete the fields that we are not using? We use maybe 10 fields of the 25 that are available.
Thank you in advance for responding,
MirandaR, the Netherlands
07-03-2008 10:40 AM
07-03-2008 01:03 PM
1. You can't change the layout design for opportunities natively in ACT
2. You can rename the user fields in the "Tools, Define fields"
3. You can remove and add fields, change labels, and completely customize the look of ACT in the "Tools, Design Layouts"
Proceed with caution!
04-15-2014 09:19 AM
Recommend this solution www.fillstaff.com cheers - FSBill