Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Users Unable To See Others Updated Tasks

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Users Unable To See Others Updated Tasks

Dear all,

We're new users that are currently using ACT! 2008 Version 10.0.1.199 for tracking our staffs activities.  They check out their and others outstanding activities using the tasklist, but for some reason they can see the changes in their own tasks (When it is completed or still outstanding) but the system does not seem to update for others.  Does anyone have any pointers about what we could be missing, or ideas how to get this to automatically update. 

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author CDX91
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Users Unable To See Others Updated Tasks

Oops, sorry for the late reply.  Finally was able to sort this out.  Turns out that all they had to do was hit refresh.  Thanks for the help though.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

This could be a permissions issue.  Make sure that all the users have Full Control of the directory where the ACT! database is located on the server and to the database files (.adf, database files folder) inside.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Solution
Accepted by topic author CDX91
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Oops, sorry for the late reply.  Finally was able to sort this out.  Turns out that all they had to do was hit refresh.  Thanks for the help though.

Copper Contributor

I have the same issue (I enter a task for a user on my PC) and they dont see the task on thier calander - can anyone help??/

Copper Contributor

Greg - I have put each user as administrator - and still the updated activities only reside on the inputers pc (I am trying to schedule phone calls FOR another user) they dont see the scheduled calls on thier calander (and I check other users PCs - and they dont see these either 0 ll help is appreciated