Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

User Manual

User Manual

I am looking for a User Manual for my ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.1.181.0 . Is there such a beast.

I was expecting to be able to access some type of .pdf file?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Bronze Contributor

Re: User Manual

The included manual is the ACT! New User Quick Start Guide - a 46 page pdf that you can find under Help, Online Manuals, ACT! New User Quick Start Guide.  Just above that is the 2 page (two-sided) QRC, or Quick Reference Card.

If you're looking for more than that, you can find any number of after-market books on ACT! via your favorite brick & mortar or online book reseller.

Signature
Bronze Contributor

I forgot to mention my favorite book - The Official ACT! by Sage Quick Study Guide - you can buy it at http://estore.act.com/category.aspx?categoryID=90

and Amazon and elsewhere.  If you decide to purchase an after-market ACT! book, make sure it matches the version of ACT! that you're using - there are significant changes and improvements from version to version.

Signature

Kevin

Many thanks for the reply. I will go over the document and hopefully it is what I am looking for. If not then I will go to the aftermarket stores and see what is there.

Ron

Melbourne, Australia