Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

User Guide for Act! 2012 Pro ?

Copper Contributor

User Guide for Act! 2012 Pro ?

I think I'm ready to jump from ACT! 6 to ACT!2012 Pro.   I've always relied on the pdf User Manual for ACT! 6.   Is there a manual for 2012 Pro?  pdf style?  downloadable somewhere?  I'd like to check out a few things I see in the trial before I jump.

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: User Guide for Act! 2012 Pro ?

Hello jlindnyc,
The manual for ACT! 2012 is not in a single file. It has been built into a series of web help files that can be accessed from the ACT! Help menu or more indirectly from the ACT! installation files.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

You can see some of the manuals that you get on the CD on this ACT! Knowledge Base article -

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24299/

The actual Quick Start for New Users (for ACT! 2010) is actually attached at the bottom - 2 versions old, but might give you an idea.

Greig, Might be good to include the current version manuals QSNU and Install Guide with that KB. Some users like to see them before purchase. Also, while 2012 is included in the Product list, many of the items (eg Applications like SQL 2005) aren't applicable... maybe a separate KB for the last 2 versions of ACT!?

There is a third party book that you might be interested in, Here is the link.

http://www.packtpub.com/sage-act-2012-cookbook/book

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

All.... thanks for your answers and help... That answers my questions!