12-21-2018 01:01 AM
I really need an advises and guide on this project accordingly.
Purpose: Upgrade from Window server 2008 r2 std to Window server 2016 std.
1. Are there any way to upgrade accordingly as a bove?
2. Do i have to upgrade from 2008 r2 to window server 2012 std and upgrade to window server 2016 std?
3. Are there any senario on this or any other advice?
- There are about 30 user and machine that is in a network ( client window 10 ).
- The requirement of hardware is avialable for window server 2016 std.
12-21-2018 09:42 AM
Hello, Swiftpage does not provide support for Microsoft Products. For more information on this topic, go to CLICK HERE
12-22-2018 03:36 AM
As mentioned this is really an act! forum and Swiftpage do not provide support for the Microsoft products. Saying that personally speaking as far as I know it would have to be a 2 step process going to 2012 then 2016 or doing a fresh installation of windows 2016 which would mean backing all the files up somewhere and starting from scratch
this may help
there is a lot of info about upgrading if you search for it