Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Upgrade to V23 super smooth & working fine!

Copper Contributor

Re: Upgrade to V23 super smooth & working fine!

Upgrade to Act! Version 23.0.156.0, Update 4 went super smooth

Copper Contributor

Re: Upgrade to V23 super smooth & working fine!

Everything on my Windows Dell XPS15 has started to operate slow...Anyone else on Act! Version 23.0.156.0, Update 4 experiencing productivity issues?  I'm using diagnostics from Microsoft, Ccleaner & Dell to diagnose & repair any issue.  I may reset the laptop & reinstall all apps but I have a new Dell XPS on the way in a few days. ugh... hope it is not caused by ACT!

Copper Contributor

Re: Upgrade to V23 not going smoothly

[ Edited ]

I have been an ACT user since it was a DOS program. I just upgraded to act!_v23_sp0x156 from ACT Ver 22.1 Plus Update 4. I can change the Email Preferences in ACT, but when I open Outlook, it tells me to change the ACT preferences, so I try to do that in Outlook. I change them to where I want them and click on save. Then when I try to attach a received email, it tells me Preference for type of email to attach is none. I open up the ACT Change Preferences and they are back to the defaults. I have done this repeatedly and the changes never get saved. Tomorrow is a work day and I need to be able to attach emails. Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance...