Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Updated from Act 4 to Act 11 - Custom Fields and customer creation dates are all missing

Updated from Act 4 to Act 11 - Custom Fields and customer creation dates are all missing

[ Edited ]

How can I get this all to import into Act 11.  I am running Vista.  To get the data file to work I had to do the integrity check, rebuild index, manually rebuild index, and it got the customer names and addresses, but they were categorized by year previously.

Otherwise with Act 4, and there a way to print out customer records with multiple ones per page with custom fields, and customer type records?  Please help!

I need to be able to :

-Print customer list foreach year according to estimate date.
-Also print customer list for each year according to completed date...

I'd like to also be able to print alphabetically with several customers on a page, since there are about 9000 records...

The customer is using the Status field, and also User Fields, so that data is what I can't get to import... please help!

Message Edited by sk8er88 on 12-22-2008 04:04 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Updated from Act 4 to Act 11 - Custom Fields and customer creation dates are all missing

[ Edited ]

If you would like to convert the data, then follow Mike's suggestions from your prior post.  Please note, it is best to do this on a Windows XP machine since this is the only O/S that will support both ACT! 4 and ACT! 2009 (11.0).  Also, use this Knowledgebase article for the conversion instead, since you are using ACT! 2009 instead if ACT! 2007:

How to Convert an ACT! 3.x - 6.x Database to ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0)

Message Edited by ghollister on 12-26-2008 09:52 AM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.