Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Update Suggestions

Tuned Listener

Update Suggestions

Where do I go to put in my suggestions for future updates?
Copper Contributor

Re: Update Suggestions

Visit http://www.act.com/community/feature/index.cfm.  I'm curious, what did you have in mind?
Tony Holowitz
John Anthony Group
tony@johnanthonygroup.com
Tuned Listener

Well, it would be nice first of, if we had more of the contact fields available under opportunities list. My employers need to see City, State and would also like to see phone number. I have updated the User Defined fields under opportunities to show what we need, but now I have to manually keep up with it. Not difficult, but can see an occasional error occurring.

If we can't get those fields without downloading another software, then it would be nice to atleast be able to copy from the contact fields into the User Defined Fields in Opportunities or set them to auto fill in now that I have those fields created. Again, without having to purchase or download additional add ons.

I am sure I have more that I can suggest, this has just been what I have been working on as of this week.

Platinum Elite Contributor

It would be possible (with a bit of work) to create a list in Excel reading the Ops and Contacts frmo ACT! via OLEDB... if you are good with Excel