Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Update Hot Fix 6 Error - ACT Pro 2011

Update Hot Fix 6 Error - ACT Pro 2011

I updated my ACT Pro 2011 program to the Hot Fix 6 download and received an error message concerning INDEXING. ACT Support said they are aware of their problem concerning this Indexing Error and they advised me to delete my data base and reload Hot Fix 1, which they emailed to me.

I have now reconfigued my server and other client desktops with Hot Fix 1 and they all work without errors.

I am now concerned I cannot update my Pro 2011 program without getting error messages.

How do I keep my system up to date, from here on out without problems generated from the software updates themselves?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Update Hot Fix 6 Error - ACT Pro 2011

[ Edited ]

Hello noonis,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. We are not aware of an "indexing" issue associated with updating to 2011 SP1 Hot Fix 6. Would you be able to provide more details about the error and when it occurred? I do see where you called into Support last night regarding a supplemental files issue (which is usually due to insufficient permissions) and sync error (which is usually fixed by running database maintenance). Any additional information you can provide will be helpful.

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.