Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unistall ACT 2012 Pro

Unistall ACT 2012 Pro

I have had issues on my one computer with Act Pro 2012, so I am trying to unistall it completly and reinstall to see if that fixes the issue. Currently i am not able to open Act at all on this computer but thank fully  i have it on a nother  computer.

I have seen posts regarding unistall utility but I have no idea where to find that.

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Unistall ACT 2012 Pro

there was an uninstall utility in the act for windows program folder. there were some versions where that wasn't the case but the file is called ActUnistall

you should seach kb based on the version of act you have.

Hope that helps,

Alanna

Alanna Galiano

Emerging Technologies Inc.

Atlanta, GA 30327

That really did not help, I can not find anything with the name Actunistall.  I have act 2012 Pro and I have tried to remove all of ACT off the computer and when I go to install it I get an error saying its already installed.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Have you tried to uninstall the ACT! program from the Windows Control Panel?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

That is what I have done.  I put in the CD to reinstall it and it says that it is still on the comp.

Platinum Elite Contributor

There is a last resort uninstaller utility available in the ACT! knowledgebase. Do a search for Uninstaller and you should find the article and there is a download link for the utility as part of the article. I stress that this is a last resort utility and shouldn't be used as a routine way to uninstall the ACT! program.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129