Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to see tabs while viewing opportunity

Unable to see tabs while viewing opportunity

Hi All, some how or another I have lost some important functions while viewing an opportunity.  Usually while looking at an opportunity there is a row of tabs at the bottom of the screen where you can add various things such as products/services, or contacts.  Well some how that section has been lost on my screen.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling software, but still the issue is present.  I am the only person having this issue on my network.  I have Sage Act! Premium 2012 with a database shared over the network. Attached are screenshots of the problematic view, the first image is how things should look while in an opportunity, the second is what my screen looks like.  Thanks for any tips or ideas.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Unable to see tabs while viewing opportunity

This is generally due to changing the monitor DPI settings.  Here is an article with instructions for getting the tabs to display: KB Article 14495

You may be able to just drag them back up... hover the mouse at the bottom of the screen to display the double arrow icon (up/down arrows), the left click/hold and drag the tabs up. 

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Unable to see tabs while viewing opportunity

This was exactly it.  Thanks so much for the assistance.