06-15-2015 09:40 PM
Hi I have just had to format my hardrive and need some assistance in opening up my Act Database
- Copied the whole file and subfolders on my old computer to the new computer in the same directory as last time.
- Reinstalled ACT 17
- SQL 2008 is running
- ACT demo is opening as the default database so that works and I can move around in that.
- Database is not listed
- Selected the Database that I want is not listed
- Selected the ADF file
- ACT will now verify the database prompt comes up
- ACT then says its working but nothing happens and "working" prompt just stays at the prompt