Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to delete multiple contacts in Act app

Unable to delete multiple contacts in Act app

Hi

I've just started using Act on the trial version on my browser and to try it out I imported a random CSV file just to see how easy it was and how the contacts would look thinking I could bulk delete them afterwards. However, I cannot see how I can do this. Is this because I'm using the trial version? There were hundreds of contacts and I cannot bear to delete them one by one. Surely there must be way of doing this?

Thanks in advance

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Unable to delete multiple contacts in Act app

Understand how its not obvious but good news it can be done.

Lookup - Other Fields - Record Manager - Contains Data -OK

This gives a list of all matching records and as they all have to have a record manager by default = all records in a lookup.

Now click on any record so it is highlighted and then go to Contacts at the top and select Delete Contact

Surprise - You now get the option to delete the lookup as well.

Click on this and you will get an are you sure message - Click to proceed and all records apart from your user record will be deleted.

Hope that helps..

All data is stored heavily encrypted and the encryption keys in each case are stored in ... for you to switch from SMS and other messaging apps and retain your social graph. ... You can always stop syncing contacts or delete them from our servers in ... so that local Telegram engineers or physical intruders cannot get access. Myloweslife Login 

[ Edited ]
  1. Click the All Contacts Group
  2. Directly above the first contacts name there is a box with a check mark, click the check mark
  3. Scroll through the list of contacts and click the empty box to the left of their name for those you want to delete
  4. After you have selected all those you wish to remove click Actions, Delete Contacts
  5. To confirm the deletion, click Delete
  6. After your have finished Deleting your contacts click the circle icon with a X located to the right of Actions
  7. myaarpmedicare