Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to create icon

Tuned Listener

Re: Unable to create icon

David, wonderful! That got rid of the icon error. Now, what should I do about the ACT for Windows 10 file that I renamed ACT for Windows 10rev? What if I want to continue using the add on Activator? Should I reinstall it? Thanks,

It looks like one of your addons is causing the issue.  I'm not sure if all of the files what you moved belong to Activator or not.  Is Activator the only ACT! Addon you're currently using? 

You can delete the rev folder. 

Tuned Listener

I was also using Act4Advisors.  There was a file for it also in the Plugins folder that I missed on the list I sent you. When I moved the other files out I moved it as well.

I don't think I am interested in using Act4Advisors an longer.

If I wanted to use Activator however, should I move those files back, or do a reinstall of Activator?

Try putting all of the files back and uninstalling Act4Advisors and other addons that you no longer want to use.
Tuned Listener

David,

I put just the 16 Activator files back in, opened ACT and the icon error appeared.

I then removed them all and began adding them back one at a time, opening ACT after putting each file back. After all 16 were added back the icon error never appeared.  So I added back ALL the remaining files I had removed, one at a time, and still no error.

So I now have all files back in place and ACT starts up normally, but the Activator icon for starting that add in is not there.

Should I reinstall the Activator add in?

Yes, reinstall Activator.