Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to activate program

Unable to activate program

[ Edited ]

Trying to register this **bleep** software (first had to reformat the computer because the Protexis wouldn't work) and now I can't activate it. So I try by phone only to get a message saying to call back during the week. Truly **bleep**ty support and the products aren't any better. Will be switching all our Sage products (including multiple copies of Peachtree and ACT!) to another company that actually is there to support their products when their customers need it.

[Subject edited to match issue - please post courteously]

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Unable to activate program

[ Edited ]

Maybe if you'd actually post any errors you had here, you might have found that you got your questions answered and didn't need to reformat your computer

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Unable to activate program

[ Edited ]

Hello Pips,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I'm sorry that you were not able to reach Support this weekend, but unfortunately we are not open Saturday and Sunday. What is the error you are receiving when trying to register? If you haven't already contacted ACT!  support this morning, I'm sure you can get some help in this Community.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.