Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

UPGRADED TO ACT 2010 PREMIUM ::: Cannot VIEW or EXPORT PRODUCTS that were created in OPPORTUNITIES in ACT 2009

UPGRADED TO ACT 2010 PREMIUM ::: Cannot VIEW or EXPORT PRODUCTS that were created in OPPORTUNITIES in ACT 2009

We created list of products for each opportunity in ACT 2009, which I have imported in ACT 2010 and I can see them as well. However what I cannot see or select field "Products & Services" to add columns in the opportunities list view, hence I cannot export the Products & Service.

I was able to do this in ACT 2009, why have you guys removed it, if there is no solution can you please let me know how can I downgrade my database to ACT 2009 so I can recreate everything and continue using ACT 2009.

This is very URGENT !!  

Yogesh

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: UPGRADED TO ACT 2010 PREMIUM ::: Cannot VIEW or EXPORT PRODUCTS that were created in OPPORTUNITIES in ACT 2009

Hello Yogesh,

When the Opportunities function was redesigned in ACT! 2010, it did remove the ability to add the Prodcuts column to the Opportunity List view. We already have a feature request to put this back in, but there is not yet a timeframe for this. If you truly wish to go back to 2009, then you will need to uninstall 2010, reinstall 2009, then restore the backup you made of the database prior to converting. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Just a quick question for clarification, are you just trying to export/import your Product List? If so, then from the Opportunities screen, go to Opportunites/Manage Product List and you can import the list to or export a list from a .csv file.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Re: UPGRADED TO ACT 2010 PREMIUM ::: Cannot VIEW or EXPORT PRODUCTS that were created in OPPORTUNITIES in ACT 2009

Are there ACT add-on programs that you know of that would enable adding products to the opportunities export?

Thanks!