Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

UPDATE ALERT: Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fixes – Attn: Greg Hollister

UPDATE ALERT: Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fixes – Attn: Greg Hollister

Hello Greg,

Our version is Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0. How can I tell if we have all the Hot Fixes installed?

Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: UPDATE ALERT: Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fixes – Attn: Greg Hollister

[ Edited ]

Hello mwolf,
You would go to the Help menu and click "About ACT!". The version will state the build and Hot Fix number. The most current version should read "14.1.108.0, Hot Fix 1". Hot Fix 2 was released a few weeks ago but immediately pulled as it had issues, so we are re-releasing those fixes in Hot Fix 3, which should be out later today or tomorrow.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hello Greig,

My version is "Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0" - so that means we haven't applied any of the Hot Fixes and should install - correct?

How do we get notified when Hot Fixes/Updates are available and what issues are being corrected?

Thanks.

Correct. As for notification, I will post a notification in this Community. Subscribe to this post for 2012 SP1 hot fixes: http://community.act.com/t5/Sage-ACT/UPDATE-ALERT-Hot-Fix-1-For-Sage-ACT-2012-SP1-Now-Available/td-p...

For service releases (major updates), a new post will be made and you should also get an update notification in ACT!. You can also go to Help > ACT! Update within the program. Typically, hot fixes will not be part of the ACT! Update alert within the program, but service releases will.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Hello Greig
If my Sage Act Pro is 2012 12.1.108.0, does that mean it's also SP1? I downloaded within the last few months; so is the only needed "fix" HOT Fix 3 or 4?
Thank you.

[ Edited ]

DMozes,
Yes, version 12.1.108.0 means that SP1 is applied (indicated by the .1 in the version number). Also, your version is ACT! 2010, not 2012 (ACT! 2012 is version 14). The latest hot fix for this vesion is Hot Fix 5, per this KB article:

This hot fix is cumulative, so will include the fixes for Hot Fixes 1-5 for the 2010 SP1 build.

Greig Hollister

Tuned Listener

Sorry Greig - I can't type. This is the version displayed in my Help:
Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0
English (United States)
Sage Software, Inc.
Which is the latest Hot Fix for 2012?
Thanks.

For ACT! 2012 SP1 (version 14.1.108.0), the latest is Hot Fix 4:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2881...

This hot fix is also cumulative to include previous hot fixes for 2012 SP1.

Greig Hollister