Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Two simple questions

Two simple questions

I have a small executive search firm.  I need a contact management software that can generate a report with multiple criteria.  For example if I populate 4 fields, job title, salary, location, and industry will your software allow me to run a report containing all contacts that match the job title, salary, location, and industry I search for?  Is this software only available with a monthly access fee or can you purchase it out right.  I only need to load it on a stand alone pc not a network.  Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Two simple questions

[ Edited ]

Hello Danepettit,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community, Yes, ACT! can search for contacts based on multiple criteria and you can then report on the results. Also, ACT! is purchased software which you install on your machine, then create your own local database - it is not cloud-based. You can do an online test drive or request a free trial HERE.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Nickel Contributor

Two simple answers: 

1. Yes, you can do a search / report based on 4 (and more) fields

2. ACT! is available as a hosted option where you pay monthly, or purchased outright to install on your local computer. 

Trevor Lever

UK - ACT Certified Consultant
www.actpartners.co.uk
trevor@actpartners.co.uk

Thanks trevor what is cost for a stand alone copy?

Nickel Contributor

List price is $269.99

I'd head over to www.act.com where you can download a 30 day trial copy. You can install this and confirm that ACT meets your needs and business requirements. 

I'm based in the UK, but I'm sure there is someone over in the USA who can help you should you wish to proceed with a purchase. 

Trevor Lever

UK - ACT Certified Consultant
www.actpartners.co.uk
trevor@actpartners.co.uk

Thank you very much!