Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Two Businesses, what solution?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Two Businesses, what solution?

I have a real estate business and a photography business.  I purchased the real estate version 11 recently which is great for my real estate business.  It is not very good for my photography business.  Is there a way to have one of my databases to work as the non real estate version?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author iamcolby
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Two Businesses, what solution?

You could do this by creating a different layout for the photography business and then use the ID Status field to identify which part of your business they belong to. From this there are a couple of layout tools out there where it will change the layout depending on the entry in the ID field as to which one they belong to.
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author iamcolby
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Two Businesses, what solution?

You could do this by creating a different layout for the photography business and then use the ID Status field to identify which part of your business they belong to. From this there are a couple of layout tools out there where it will change the layout depending on the entry in the ID field as to which one they belong to.
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.