Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Turn off keep working message.

Copper Contributor

Turn off keep working message.

I finally have gotten too annoyed with the message do you want to keep working with this contact if say I look up by email and change the email.  Is there anyway to disable that warning, for me it is useless.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Turn off keep working message.

Hello madtownguy,
Unfortunately there is not a way to turn off this setting. This function has been around for a number of years as way to ensure that lookups are properly refreshed without losing track of your current contact. This will happen when you change the data in a field that you just did a lookup on, making the current record no longer part of the lookup criteria.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately when I'm looking up emails 1 by 1 to delete them and then search for the next it is just an annoyance.  I don't really see value with the warning at all, I'm sure some do or it wouldn't be there.

Bronze Super Contributor

What exactly are you searching on if you are ending up deleting them once you find them?

Is there perhaps some way that you could find multiple records in a single search?